COVID 19 PRECAUTIONS AT THE CENTER
For the safety of yourself and those around you and the special souls in your life, we will be enforcing these precautions as directed by the State of Oregon.
1. If you have experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 24 hours, please call to reschedule your appointment immediately.
shortness of breath
2. If you have been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
3. You must wear a mask to your appointment.
4. Upon entry into The Center, you will screened for symptoms prior to meeting with your provider. We will have hand sanitizer for you to use and we will be maintaining 6 feet of distance at all times.
5. We will be staggering appointments as best we can. Upon entry, if you find two people in the waiting room, please wait outside in the courtyard and we will come to get you there.
6. Please cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Sanitize your hands afterwards and as much as you can, avoid touching your face.
7. We will be wiping down commonly used surfaces between each client visit and thoroughly disinfecting The Center daily.
8. Unfortunately, we are required to suspend the tea service for now. Feel free to bring your own beverage if you wish.